These are random, but I need to get them down:
- I have learned to break many, many social laws so far in my life, but never once a physical one. Is this possible?
- Unexpected letters in the mail from someone who has never written you before can make your month
- Praying for God to bless your day sometimes works
- But he never answers in the way you’d expect
- You often even have to suffer a little bit before he answers
- Which is why doing your chores is a good idea – get the suffering out of the way (ok, joke)
- The ability to tell a good story and hook a classroom full of kids might actually be considered sharing a part of Christ – the greatest story (HIS-story) of all.
- I long for adventure and dreams-come-true because really what I am longing for is God. God is these things. Without God, there is no happy ending
- Sometimes, I need to resist the urge to say what I know to be true. I can come off as an arrogant ass. I have learned through experience, why don’t I like to let other people? Sometimes, you need to let people fail.
- Good sportsmanship (ie, good human-ship) is the point of sports. Never winning. Never being a hot stud either.
- I need a constant reminder of my depravity – especially when things are good. Without constantly knowing that you are 100% dependent on the LORD, you can start to think you’re pretty good at things.
- Isn’t all talenet God-breathed anyways?
- Jimmy Eat World is talented. They will always be good.