Friends who read my blog and want to support me teaching in Uganda:
Maybe direct support for missionaries is not a very easy option for you at the moment. Understandable! I just had to sell my car to keep things afloat. Here is an alternative.
1. Visit My Fundraising Website
2. Register (top right). Email and address only.
3. Consider purchasing some of the items you already buy on a weekly or monthly basis, but try a new brand
- energy drinks
- personal effects
- medicine cabinet
- nutrition shakes
- energy bars
- energy suppliments
- snack food
- christmas gifts
- gatorade-type mix
- kitchen supplies
- link through to partner stores: SEARS, BEST BUY, DICK’S, BARNES&NOBLE, ACE, DISNEY, DELL, BASS PRO SHOP, RAMADA, WELLS FARGO ETC.
4. Why? A % cut based on sales is given back to me to use towards my trip, as well as the difference between wholesale and retail.
5. Refer this to your friends! You also buy in bulk so you get a large supply that lasts (like Sam’s Club)
6. The ribbon gift cards are an especially good choice for easy christmas shopping with no lines
7. Shipping over 75$ is free
By the way, I am holding a dare with Navy Seal John McGuire. He thinks he can raise more money for my trip to Uganda through his network of workout members than I can through my fundraising website. We’ll see about that. If you would like to help me beat him, but more importantly help me better schools and teachers in Uganda, please register as a customer on my website.