1. S1 and S2 bible studies. (8th and 9th grade). I am beginning the 8th grade bible study of luke again this week, and also hope to get a 9th grade bible study rolling along with them. What I could use is a projector to show these movies. Also I think i will switch from spaghetti to toast.
2. Staff Fellowship. I just discovered that anywhere from 4-10 teachers and work staff get together for bible and fellowship during lunch. I had no idea. I’ve gone now, and hope to lead and steer the fellowship towards a study of a specific book soon. Also hope to invite more staff members who might never want to come to a all-female fellowship. (I’m not afraid to lead for the guys, even if it means being the one guy in the girls’ group for a few weeks.)
3. Attend and speak at one student fellowship night per week. The students (150-300 of them) meet nightly in a large classroom to have fellowship also. This is a good practice, and now that they’ve asked me to teach then, hopefully i can make it a regular thing.
4. Cross Country (XC) and/or Scouts. I will help with the interhouse XC race coming up, leading pre-runs. I will also hopefully coach athletics. We will see if there is room for scouts (tieing knots and building cool structures)
5. Teach Lit and English Language.