I will be taking a long break from blogging to go do some living. I joined the US Air Force back in July. Now it’s time for a gut check: I am really going in on Oct 16. I’ll do basic training in Lackland AFB, San Antonio. Then Xmas break, hopefully. Then Indoc hits. Indoc will be the toughest ten weeks of my life and if there is ever a time to lay it all out on the line and be 100% fired up, it will be then: mid January through early March. Prayers appreciate specifically for:
- letting my light shine, my most important and primary calling
- finding believing brothers and reading scripture, encouraging others to come to christ
- strength and perserverance
- all dark thoughts of quitting / giving up / doing something different need to go!
- putting others before myself always
Blogging is helpful I think for diagnosing life and reflecting. It helps you take mental practice for when you get back in to the ring to be able to debate and combat false ideas. However, sometimes the lifestyle of blogging can prevent you or me from going out and living. The philosopher usually stays inside and philosophizes. I can’t do that all day.